Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 500 g stewing lamb, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped finely
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- 300 g butternut squash, seeded and cubed
- 150 g parsnips, sliced
- 150 g sweet potatoes, cubed
- 125 g celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
- 100 ml red wine
- 125 ml beef stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix the lamb in the XL steaming bowl with garlic, thyme and pepper and salt to taste.
- Mix in the parsnip, sweet potato, celery and onion.
- Remove the bottom from steam bowl 3. Place steaming bowl 3 on steaming bowl 2, and place both on the drip tray. Hang the XL steaming bowl in steaming bowl 3.
- Pour the red wine, beef stock and olive oil over the lamb and vegetables.
- Put the lid on the steaming bowl.
- Set the timer to 45 minutes and steam until the lamb and vegetables are done. Stir once or twice. Serve with rice or couscous.
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.