Article Published Date : 2021-07-04
How can I achieve optimal results with my Philips Spiraliser?
If you would like to know how to achieve optimal results while preparing food with your Philips Spiraliser, we can help you. Just follow these tips and tricks.
Tips for preparing vegetables with your Philips Spiraliser
To achieve optimal results with your Philips Spiraliser, please follow the vegetable preparation tips below with the numerical order in the image:
- In order to get nice and long spirals, cut the vegetable into straight cylinders with approximately the same height as the feeding tube.
- Cut off each end of a vegetable (e.g. a courgette or a potato) in order to have good contact with the driving plate and the cutting insert.
- Keep the cylinder straight. Only a straight cylinder will remain centred from the beginning to the end of processing.
- Centre the prepared vegetable by pressing it on the small metal tube in the middle of the cutting insert.
- Never place more than one piece of vegetable on the cutting inserts at the same time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.