Article Published Date : 2017-04-07
How to load the Philips Avent microwave steriliser
Updated on 2017-04-07
You can quickly and effectively sterilise at home or away with your Philips Avent microwave steriliser. Find out how to best load bottles into your steriliser.
- Make sure all parts that need to be sterilised are clean and completely disassembled.
- Do not stack the items too closely together.
- The steam has to be able to circulate around the items to ensure effective sterilisation.
Note: Larger screw rings only fit if placed in a slanted position over the teats. Place the dome caps in the dome cap holders.
1. Philips Avent feeding bottles
2. Two large Philips Avent feeding bottles (330 ml/11 oz)
Frequently Asked Questions
Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.