Some Philips Shavers come with a charging stand. Find out here how to use these.
- Make sure that the shaver is switched off.
- Put the small plug of the charger in the charging stand and put the supply unit in the wall socket.
- Place the shaver in the charging stand.
- After charging, remove the supply unit from the wall socket and pull the small plug out of the charging stand.
Some of the latest model charging stands have a light ring at the bottom. When the shaver is charging, the light ring lights up and rotates quickly.
- After approximately 5 minutes, the light ring rotates slower. The battery now contains enough energy for one shave.
- As the appliance continues to charge, the light ring becomes brighter and rotates slower.
- When the appliance is fully charged, the light ring lights up fully and stops rotating.